A Reverse Mortgage gives Homeowners aged 62 or older the opportunity to
- Take a Loan against the equity in their current home
- Use a Reverse Mortgage to purchase a NEW home.
Unlike a "Traditional" mortgage, when the new loan prncipal and interest are paid to the lender on a monthly basis, a Reverse Mortgage defers payments until the maturity event (when the borrow sells the home or leaves the residence permanently) and can provide the borrower with a monthly income stream.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DO I STILL OWN MY HOME?
- HOW MAY I USE MY REVERSE MORTGAGE?
- I WANT TO DOWNSIZE. HOW CAN A REVERSE MORTGAGE HELP ME?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A REVERSE MORTGAGE?
For Financial Solutions For Seniors feel free to call
Robert Tuzzo, Vice President * 917-398-2230 * email@example.com